Black Paris Tours operate Monday-Saturday,
except during late December and January.
Let Black Paris Tours enhance your Spring and Summer plans for Paris!
April/May - We take our guests to the exciting Foire de Paris (The Paris Fair), an annual ten day food, music, shopping and cultural extravaganza!
June - Stroll the streets of Paris for the annual Fete de la Musique, an all night music party marking the Summer Solstice!
July 14th - Join us for the annual Black Paris Tours Bastille Day Champagne and Fireworks Cruise on the Seine River!
June and July - The annual Paris Jazz Festival. We'll take you to see the World's best jazz talent on stage every Saturday and Sunday.
Want to dine like the First Family? Black Paris Tours will arrange reservations at the restaurant where President Obama and his family dined when they visited Paris in June 2009 for the 65th commemoration of D-Day.
French Holidays The French people celebrate several holidays during the year. Legal holidays celebrated are:
- New Year's Day-January 1st
- Easter Sunday and Easter Monday
- Labor Day-May 1st
- Liberation Day-May 8th (Marks the end of WWI)
- Ascension Thursday-celebrated 40 days after Easter (the ascension of Christ into Heaven)
- Pentecost Sunday & Pentecost Monday-observed the 7th Sunday & following Monday after Easter
- Bastille Day-July 14th (commemorates the storming of Bastille)
- Assumption Day-August 15 (elevation of Virgin Mary)
- All Saints Day-November 1st (commemorating the saints)
- Armistice Day-November 11th (signing of the armistice at the end of WWII)
- Christmas-December 25th