This tour includes a city orientation, and a stroll back through the rich legacy of African and African American history in the City of Light. This inspiring tour continues with a late lunch (price not included) and a visit to the bustling. For detailed description, click here.
Our shorter "two-thirds day" tour is the same as the full day tour except it does not include the trip to Little Africa! Time: 10:00 am to 3:30 pm. For detailed description, click here.
Black Paris Tours® now operate YEAR ROUND Monday-Saturday except during the winter months when we offer tours on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays! For information about our large group PRIVATE BUS TOURS (available on Sundays), please email us.
* Our most popular tour is a "Full Day" walking-bus tour that offers visitors a city orientation, and a primer in the history of Africans and African Americans in Paris. This tour ends with a stroll through the colorful market area known as “Little Africa” and late lunch at our favorite Senegalese restaurant!
* We also offer a shorter “Two-Thirds Day” tour that focuses on the history, but does not include the visit to Little Africa or late lunch with the group.
More than just names and dates, our tour is unique in that we provide our guests with a Paris orientation so you can get your bearings as quickly as possible and get up to speed on the French "cultural cues". You'll learn how to navigate the city's metro and bus system, find the best places to change money, the best restaurants, the best jazz clubs, nightclubs and cabarets, outdoor farmer’s markets, museums and learn of the most interesting day trips into the French countryside.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a WALKING-PUBLIC CITY BUS TOUR that requires a moderate amount of walking.
We’ve had active 80 and 90-year-olds take the tour with no problems.... HOWEVER, this tour is not recommended for anyone with serious medical or mobility challenges.
2017-2018 Cost of Black Paris Walking-City Bus Tour:
* 125 euros per person for the Full Day walking-bus tour. Includes a hot/cold drink (coffee, tea, hot chocolate) and a French pastry at our meeting cafe.
* 85 euros per person for the Two-Thirds Day tour. Includes a hot/cold drink (coffee, tea, hot chocolate) and a French pastry at our meeting cafe.
* 35 Euros for children 5-14. (includes same as above)
***Price of Full Day Tour does not include 7-10 euro per person price for lunch.